BREMONT AUCTION RAISES £24,000 FOR CHILDREN'S AIR AMBULANCE
Last month Bremont was delighted to hold an auction in aid of The Children’s Air Ambulance at the Bremont DH-88 limited edition launch in Shuttleworth. It was a great evening, full of 1930s artefacts, cocktails, a live band and an incredible air show overhead.
The items up for auction were:
- A Spitfire flight with the Aircraft Restoration Company and John Romain
- Sunday lunch with Charley Boorman at his restaurant The Bike Shed
- Half a day shooting with world champion and head Instructor of EJ Churchill, Mark Marshall
- Lunch with Hugh Bonneville on the set of his next filming project
- Bremont DH-88 watch box by Globe-Trotter
- Meet Ben Shepherd with tickets to the 3rd series of Ninja Warrior
- Bremont DH-88 leather document folder
- A rugby coaching session with former England Captain, Lewis Moody
The auction ran for two weeks and got an amazing response, raising a total of £23,885 for the Children's Air Ambulance, a big thank you to all who donated!
BREMONT & THE CHILDREN'S AIR AMBULANCE
Founded by two British Brothers, Nick and Giles English, Bremont Watch Company produces beautifully engineered, durable pilot’s watches inspired by a love of aviation, adventure and all things mechanical.
The Children’s Air Ambulance is a very special charity and one that Bremont has a great deal to be thankful for.
“The Air Ambulance is a charity that is very close to our hearts, both Nick and I have had our lives saved by them and the work they do is invaluable. With no government support we need to do as much as we can to help them keep up their great work and increase their service.” - Bremont Co-Founder, Giles English
Bremont is thrilled to have raised this amount for the charity, which is enough to cover nine emergency transfers and the company looks forward to raising more in the future.
Bremont raised a further £626.50 for the Children's Air Ambulance through donations from its online shop, which brings the total raised to £24,511.50.
Nick and Giles are very much looking forward to visiting the Children’s Air Ambulance later this year to present the cheque and to learn more about the amazing services the Children's Air Ambulance provides.