The Bremont MBI is a unique and bespoke watch available to Martin-Baker ejectees only and can be quickly identified by its red aluminium barrel. Every watch is engraved with a personal engraving of up to 10 digits consisting of their call sign, name, or date, and will feature the individual’s Martin-Baker Tie Club membership number.
- BE-36AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction with red barrel
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Calf-skin leather strap and canvas NATO strap