The measurements for this strap type are listed below. Please note, our strap lengths are based on the wrist size. Sizes are approximate and may vary marginally.View complete strap sizing guideView strap guide
The introduction of a new GMT movement able to simultaneously keep the time in two time zones takes this heritage one step further. Yet the MBIII very much retains the classic DNA that has made the MB a must-have for any serious collector. It has been put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that includes shock, vibration, temperature extremes, and salt-fog tests.
- BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer with GMT and 42-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Leather strap and additional Temple Island strap