Our bracelets are provided at a standard size of 23cm. Should you require the bracelet in a shorter length please enter your wrist size in the special instructions box in your bag and we will alter the bracelet for you to the nearest half centimetre. We will then include the spare links with your order.
The introduction of a new GMT movement able to simultaneously keep the time in two time zones takes this heritage one step further. Yet the MBIII very much retains the classic DNA that has made the MB a must-have for any serious collector. It has been put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that includes shock, vibration, temperature extremes, and salt-fog tests.
- BE-93-2AE automatic chronometer with GMT and 42-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Stainless steel bracelet and additional Temple Island strap