British watchmakers Bremont are kicking off this year's festivities with a flight over the Chiltern Hills in the brand's 1950s plane, piloted by co-founder Nick English, plus a tour of their new facility
Take to the skies in Bremont’s 1950s monoplane
Aviation has been a lifelong love of Nick and Giles English, the brothers and brains behind award-winning, military grade British watchmakers, Bremont. In celebration of the brand’s 10th limited edition collection inspired by British scientist Stephen Hawking, Bremont is offering Club readers:
- A 40-minute flight over the Chiltern Hills this Christmas in Bremont’s own utility monoplane, a six-seat 1953 Max Holste MH.1521 Broussard, originally designed for the French army, and piloted by Nick English himself.
- A tour of Bremont’s brand new facility in Henley is also on the cards, where you’ll be able to witness first-hand the skill and precision involved in producing each hand-crafted watch.
To enter, enter your details below, Ts&Cs are below. The winner will be selected at random. Prize draw closes at 23:59 GMT on 31 December 2020.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is only open for eligible participants ("Eligible Participants", or in the singular, an "Eligible Participant"). An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 years or over, lives in the UK and is not an employee of British Airways ("BA") or Cedar Communication ("Cedar") or their affiliates, or their family members. BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this competition, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the terms and conditions set out below ("Terms and Conditions").
2. To be counted as an Eligible Participant, an entrant to the prize draw must submit their entry on the form below ("Activity") between 06:00 GMT 15 December and 23:59 GMT 31 December 2020 ("Competition Period"), and provide contact details (in the form of an email address and/or telephone number) ("Contact Details"), also in the form below. This will automatically submit entry to the draw. No entries outside the Competition Period will be accepted.
3. No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
4. No third party entries are permitted and only one entry per Eligible Participant is allowed.
5. The following prize is available: A planned visit for one winner and one guest (date to be fixed by Bremont) to the new Bremont Facility in Henley. Teas and coffees will be provided. Tours to start at 10 am and last up to 2 hours. Plus, a 40 minute flight (approx.) in the Bremont owned Broussard aeroplane (take off and landing from White Waltham air-field). The aim is to host this prize in the first months of 2021, but due to the current situation afforded by the Coronavirus pandemic, Bremont has the right to adjust date accordingly and inform winners of such when a more suitable time can be found. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable. The prize must be confirmed by the prize winner within two weeks of being notified of the win. (the "Prize").
6. On the completion of the Competition Period a winner from those Eligible Participants will be selected at random under independent supervision in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
7. Once the prize winner has been chosen, the Contact Details will be used to contact each of the chosen winners via email or telephone call. The winner will have a period of 14 days to confirm their acceptance of the prize ("Claim Period"). If a winner is contacted via email, winners must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing within the Claim Period by utilising the medium by which they were contacted. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the prize in writing to Bremont, The Club Magazine, 90-100 Southwark St, London SE1 0SW. If any winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the prize is declined by any winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants' entries at Bremont’s discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that Bremont cannot locate any potential winners, the prizes may go unawarded.
8. Any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize are not included in the above Prize and must be paid for by each winner, wherever relevant, including delivery and insurance (if necessary).
9. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates.
10. All BA and third party terms and conditions relating to the prize apply.
11. Bremont accepts no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant's error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs or telephone malfunction or other such causes.
12. Bremont does not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their Prize within the Claim Period.
13. All Prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
14. No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any Prize.
15. Bremont reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the specified Prize or any element thereof, become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
16. Bremont is in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
17. Personal data will be taken wherever necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition.
18. Wherever imposing such condition is legal, participation in the competition constitutes the winner's (and companion's, if applicable) consent to BA's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
20. Bremont’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Bremont reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any Prize issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond Bremont’s control.
21. Bremont reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any Prize won by any individual that it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or, in Bremont’s sole discretion, in an inappropriate, offensive or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of the criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Bremont reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
22. Bremont’s failure to enforce any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
23. Except as otherwise explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions, Bremont and its affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. BA's total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be limited to the value of the Prize won by the Eligible Participant. Bremont and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant (or, if applicable, their guest) in any way. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to exclude or limit Bremont or its affiliates' liability for death or personal injury resulting from Bremont or its affiliates' negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
24. These Terms and Conditions apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the competition with no exceptions.
26. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
25. Promotional materials form a part of these terms and conditions. These Terms and Conditions will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
26. This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. The promoter Bremont, Fawley, Henley-on-Thames RG9 3AQ