The measurements for this strap type are listed below. Please note, our strap lengths are based on the wrist size. Sizes are approximate and may vary marginally.View complete strap sizing guideView strap guide
Tested and designed in conjunction with the iconic British aviation company ‘Martin-Baker’, the MBII White offers a fresh and striking new look providing further choice to the classic collection. The new model features the distinctive knurled effect on the aluminium barrel inspired by components on the ejection seats themselves and is available in orange, blue, green and anthracite. Equally the yellow and black loop at the end of the second hand is a direct reference to the ejection pull handle. The MBII White very much retains the classic DNA that has made the MB a must-have for any serious collector. It has been put through the same intensive, extensive testing schedule that the ejection seats go through including live ejection, vibration, temperature extremes and salt fog.
- BE-36AE automatic chronometer with 38-hour power reserve
- 43mm hardened stainless steel Trip-Tick® case construction
- Anti-magnetic Faraday cage and anti-shock movement mount
- Water resistant to 10 ATM, 100 metres
- Black leather strap and additional Temple Island strap